Strategy and support for senior managers
Our support work enables your organisation to meet its future challenges. Equipped with the latest thinking and skills, your senior team will benefit from the confidence to make the right decisions and manage change. We provide workshops and training that help to sustain culture change that creates more capable and creative teams. We also give guidance to managers to work with their local politicians to meet shared challenges and stimulate flourishing communities.
Our work with teams spans one-off awaydays to leadership development programmes and team coaching run over several months. We use a range of methods to engage staff and develop your internal capacity. Our tactics ensure that senior managers are able to show and encourage the culture they want to see.
Our approach includes:
- Strategy planning: To create the space for corporate boards to examine strategies to meet the challenges and explore future priorities, we facilitate top team away days, and offer team coaching.
- Scenarios and simulations: To enable senior managers to ‘future proof’ their policies and put them into action, we use creative formats such as scenarios and simulations to test-drive new systems and look at change in practice.
- Team events: Facilitating awaydays and interactive events with different levels of managers, or events with directorate management teams, to explore how to work in new ways, identify obstacles and build confidence in new approaches.
- Leadership development: Building skills and capability for the future through personal development, individual coaching and action learning.
- Tailored training: We design and run bespoke programmes to enable managers to develop commercial skills and an understanding of markets while continuing to achieve social outcomes. Workshops also allow managers to explore the opportunities and risks of major changes such as health and social care integration, community budgets, and managing demand for services.