We help you shape your social care service now and for the future. Our teams can provide the extra capacity you need for managing projects and communicating the outcomes. We have processes to tackle capping care costs and provide the research that ensures your services are targeted to local needs, maximising the use of public funds.
By helping you stay alert to national initiatives, our experienced team can provide vital support to help you understand your obligations and implement necessary reforms, including those in the Care Bill.
We work with you to:
- Engage service users, carers and the wider community in the production of your local social care approach.
- Develop local markets and plan services to meet local needs and budgets.
- Create comprehensive commissioning learning and development programmes for staff at all levels.
- Provide advice and guidance on the position of independent funders.
- Support frontline workers to embrace personalisation of services.
- Encourage effective social care partnerships.
- Instigate local prevention and adult safeguarding strategies.