Do you need to understand more about the implications of policy or social change for your organisation or a particular group of service users?
Are you interested in finding out how to encourage your service users to change their behaviour or interact with you in new ways?
Would you like to know more about the challenges people working in your sector will face in the future and what skills and structures will help you meet them?
OPM’s Research team carries out long-term, in-depth studies and rapid, flexible research for clients in the voluntary, public and private sectors.
We help clients to interpret research findings and to identify their practical implications.
Working with filmmakers, animators and designers we can also help you to communicate your research findings in a clear and compelling way.
Our research work spans areas including:
- health and social care;
- children’s services;
- ageing, cohesion and equalities;
- community capacity building and volunteering; and
- the environment.
We have particular expertise in carrying out research with:
- children and young people;
- people with disabilities and people with long-term health conditions;
- black and minority ethnic groups; and
- different faith communities.