Leadership development and coaching
Our leadership development and coaching equips managers with the skills they need to get the most from their teams and to change their ways of working to implement change.
We work with leaders and aspiring leaders who help to deliver services to the public, including those in the NHS, national and local government and the voluntary and community sectors. Our bespoke programmes enhance leaders’ impact and improve their relationships with colleagues and partners – resulting in more efficient use of resources and better outcomes for citizens.
You will learn how to deal with leadership challenges, including how to:
- advocate the corporate vision and long-term goals
- engage with stakeholders and communities to achieve more with less
- work more strategically with politicians
- make sense of ever-changing and complex systems
- lead organisations through change and difficult times
- engage with service users to gather useful feedback to improve service delivery.
Our specialist, one-to-one coaching for executives allows them to focus on their impact in the role and to examine difficult questions about service quality, budget constraints and forward planning in a confidential setting. Leaders who have worked with us report increased confidence in their own performance and ability to influence the performance of colleagues in their own teams as well as in partner organisations.