Coach training course delivered by OPM receives award from leading professional body
OPM’s Institute for Leadership (ILM) Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring course has received an Accredited Award in Coach Training status by the Association for Coaching (AC).
Dedicated to promoting ‘promoting excellence & ethics in coaching’ worldwide, the Association remarked that the programme:
- “Exceeds the number of hours required for this level of AC Coach Training Accreditation
- Incorporates use of a facilitator group and is well structured
- Gives participants a comprehensive reading list to support their development
- Refers to the code of ethics from three major organisations
- Covers a plethora of models and approaches
- Is supported by a strong collection of participant feedback”.
The Association for Coaching offers accreditation of coach training programmes to drive the highest standards in coaching. AC Coach Training Accreditation signals to students that OPM’s ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring meets the AC standard for comprehensive coach training, encompassing the application of coaching competencies, working within ethical guidelines and providing practical experience.