OPM Group is an independent employee-owned research and consultancy organisation. We support and champion the delivery of social impact, and help people have a say in the decisions that affect them. Everything we do is transparent, inclusive and robust.
The group consists of two divisions: OPM and Dialogue by Design, our specialist consultation planning and analysis service. We work with public, private and third sector organisations – as well as service users and communities – to ensure that services are designed and implemented efficiently, effectively and in the public interest. We deliver a range of services including
- evaluation and impact analysis
- research and insight
- consultation and engagement
- coaching, mentoring and facilitation
- organisational development and change management
Our clients mainly work in
- health and social care
- local and central government
- the voluntary and community sector
- utilities, transport, infrastructure and the environment
We were established in 1989 as the UK’s first employee-owned “public interest” company. Since then, the landscape of public service delivery has changed immensely but our commitment to social value still runs through all the work we do. We are proud of the social impact of our work and this motivates us to deliver high quality services and outcomes for our clients.